PLEASE READ

Anybody who wants to become a weekday author can. You must be able to post everything during the weekdays or whenever I can't. Please fill out this form then comment on the most recent post:

1. Your username
2. Your Blogger username and email
3. Your website (You must have one)
4. Examples of posts you made on your own blog (Please link to at least 3 posts)
5. Why you think you should be an author here on CP Beat



7.03.2010

New Toys!

Check out what Billybob posted!



It's a Air Hockey Play Set and Urban Vinyl collectable penguins! They look kinda weird, especially Candance....

-Hi466, CPBeat.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Piper 7/4/10, 9:06 AM  

What happened to Header Zone?

Hi466 7/4/10, 2:06 PM  

Dear Piper~Lemon,

I'm sorry, but I deleted it.

hoot333,  7/4/10, 2:21 PM  

1. Your penguin name: notepad333


2. A place to contact you (Ex. email, website): roper236@gmail.com


3. What clothing you want on the penguin: Any t shirt any pants anything else that looks cool!

Hi466 7/4/10, 5:21 PM  

Dear Notepad333,

I need specific details in order in to complete your avatar. I need you to tell me some actual clothing I can put.