PLEASE READ

Anybody who wants to become a weekday author can. You must be able to post everything during the weekdays or whenever I can't. Please fill out this form then comment on the most recent post:

1. Your username
2. Your Blogger username and email
3. Your website (You must have one)
4. Examples of posts you made on your own blog (Please link to at least 3 posts)
5. Why you think you should be an author here on CP Beat



7.01.2010

New Membership Page+Sneak Peek of Green Tambourine!

I have some exciting news! The Membership page has been updated, and in there are some sneak peeks! The updated page:



And the sneak peeks! The first pic is of the new V.I.P. Membership Card to get backstage:



And this is an EXCLUSIVE pic of a free item coming in the Music Jam! It's a Green Tambourine!



Please, if you use this pic, please give credit to us.

3 comments:

Slidoo 7/1/10, 3:41 PM  

I found that sneak peek to XD it is pretty easy to get

I did the same thing with the watermarks to cover up the empty space, as well..

Hi466 7/1/10, 3:47 PM  

Dear ☺§lídôô☻,

Yeah, I'm trying to fix that. I think it's working. If not...I guess I'm keeping it that way.